Loft Centre Plastic Loft Hatch - Twist Action
The Plastic Loft Hatch (twist action) incorporates a sleek, contemporary style making it a great addition to modern decor. Its robust construction ensures both straightforward installation and efficient operation.
- The Plastic Loft Hatch (Twist Action) is supplied with the 50mm Expanded Polystyrene insulation.
- The door has a twist action catch which secures the frame in three places to provide a secure, draught-sealed fit. The fitted draught seals prevent moist warm air entering the loft space and meet the air leakage requirements of Part L (Building Regulations).
- Unique hinge system allowing the door to be hinged down or be removed from the frame completely for unobstructed access to the loft space.
- The door and frame come in a lightly textured white finish and the door can easily be cleaned, or alternatively it can be painted to match your décor.
- The twist action catch can be operated by hand or with a pole by using the pole attachment supplied. (pole not supplied)
- Installation of the unit is simple as the frame screws directly into the ceiling - Please refer to "Installation Instructions" (Downloads section).
Compatible Loft Ladders:
|Plastic Loft Hatch (Twist) - Specification|
|Structural Opening / Fitting Size (A)||562mm x 726mm|
|Trapdoor - Clear Opening Size (B)||530mm x 700mm|
|Overall Frame Size (C)||821mm x 656mm|
Free UK Mainland Delivery *
Within 1-3 working days, once the product has been despatched. Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched the same day (stock dependent) for delivery the next working day.
When placing your order please provide a contact telephone number as this is a requirment of the specialist carrier we use.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
* There will be an additional transport charge for making deliveries to the following post codes situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland -
|Post Code List|
|IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63|
|ZE1, ZE2, ZE3|
|TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25|
|PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50|
|PA20, PA36, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA50, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78|
|KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14|
|HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9|
|PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41|
|GY, JY, IM, BT|
You will not be able to place an order online if you require delivery to a post code (featured above).
Instead you will need to contact our Sales office on 01243 785 246 for the additional transport charge associated with delivering the product to your address.
A member of our Sales team will be able to take your order over the telephone and payment can be made via Debit or Credit card.
Once a product has been despatched the standard delivery timescale for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands will be 3-5 working days.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.