Fantozzi Svezia Concertina Loft Ladder
The Svezia loft ladder is a stylish, ready to fit unit that offers reliable and robust access into a variety of loft applications. Incorporates a zinc plated steel concertina ladder complete with its own steel hatchbox and timber trapdoor.
- The heavy duty concertina loft ladder comes manufactured in zinc plated steel.
- Hatchbox constructed from 1.2mm thick steel (painted White) and measuring 140mm deep.
- Trapdoor constructed from 16mm thick chipboard veneer.
- Suits floor to ceiling heights up to 3.2m.
- Available in a range of standard opening sizes - see Technical Data section.
- The ladder is fitted with one telescopic handrail to the right-hand side as standard. **
- Supplied with two top exit grab rails to assist the user.
- Complete with operating pole, full Installation instructions & fittings.
- For the Svezia Ladder dimensions - see Technical Data section.
- The unit has a counterbalanced spring operation for ease of use.
- The Svezia ladder stores completely within the hatch opening.
- The hatchbox is fixed into position using 4 clamps which allow it to be installed into a floor thickness up to 280mm.
- Optional Accessories such as a 2nd Telescopic Handrail and Self-adhesive Non-Slip Strips available - see Extra Options section.
- Made to Measure sizes are available - see Extra Options section.
- Tested and certified to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Max working load: 150 kg.
** The telescopic handrail can not be supplied with the following loft opening sizes - 700mm x 500mm // 700mm x 600mm // 700mm x 700mm
|Fantozzi Svezia - Standard Sizes|
|Floor to Ceiling Height||Standard Structural Opening Size (L) x (W)|
|2300mm - 3000mm||700mm||x||500 / 600 or 700mm|
|800mm||x||500 / 600 or 700mm|
|900mm||x||500 / 600 or 700mm|
|1000mm||x||500 / 600 or 700mm|
|3010mm - 3200mm||900mm||x||500 / 600 or 700mm|
|1000mm||x||500 / 600 or 700mm|
|Fantozzi Svezia - Ladder Dimensions|
|500mm / 600mm Opening Width Models|
|Useable Tread Width:||240mm|
|700mm Opening Width Models|
|Useable Tread Width:||340mm|
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.