Fantozzi Tre 3 Section Steel Folding Loft Ladder
The Tre loft ladder is a high-end, ready to fit unit that offers reliable and robust access into a variety of both domestic and commercial applications.
- The heavy duty steel ladder (painted White) folds into 3 sections.
- Hatchbox constructed from 1.2mm thick steel (painted White) and measuring 140mm deep.
- Trapdoor constructed from 16mm thick chipboard veneer.
- Double handrails fitted to both sides of the ladder as standard.
- Two top exit grab rails to assist the user (Not painted White).
- Complete with operating pole, full Installation instructions & fittings.
- Suits floor to ceiling heights up to 5.0m.
- Available in a range of standard opening sizes - see Technical Data section.
- For the Tre ladder dimensions - see Technical Data section.
- The unit has a counterbalanced spring operation for ease of use.
- The Tre loft ladder stores completely within the hatch opening.
- The hatchbox is fixed into position using 4 clamps which allow it to be installed into a floor thickness up to 280mm.
- Made to Measure sizes are available - see Extra Options section.
- Tested and certified to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Max working load: 150 kg.
|Fantozzi Tre - Standard Sizes|
|Floor to Ceiling Height||Standard Structural Opening Size (L) x (W)|
|2300mm - 2900mm||1200 / 1300mm||x||700mm|
|2910mm - 3000mm||1300mm||x||700mm|
|Fantozzi Tre - Ladder Dimensions|
|Overall Width (Includes Handrails)||440mm|
|Useable Tread Width:||350mm|
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.