Columbus Exclusive Aluminium Concertina Loft Ladder
An extremely robust and reliable concertina ladder, supplied with hatch lining and trapdoor, ideal for commercial applications. Fitted with a brilliant counterbalance system, operation is virtually effortless, making this an extremely easy to use ladder.
- Loft Ladder manufactured from die-cast aluminium.
- Supplied as a complete unit with a heavy duty concertina loft ladder, timber casing frame (hatchbox) and a timber trapdoor.
- Suits floor to ceiling heights up to 4.6m (heights above 3.1m are classed as made to measure).
- Available in a range of standard opening sizes - see Technical Data section.
- Loft Ladder stores completely within the hatch space.
- Uses an Integral Spring Hardware system for ease of operation.
- Comes supplied with 1 x Telescopic Handral as standard.
- Insulated Trapdoor 62mm thick (U-Value U = 0.58 W/m²k), white faced on underside.
- The draught proofed timber hatchbox supplied is constructed from 19mm plywood (white finish) and measures 240mm deep.
- Trapdoor also fitted with a sprung loaded catch (ring pull operated) for lowering and closing the door.
- Supplied with white architraves to enhance the finish.
- Unit complete with Operating Pole & full Installation Instructions.
- Optional 2nd side Telescopic Handrail available for the unit.
- Optional Top Operation Facility to enable operation from above (requires 850mm beyond & 500mm above hatch for clearance)
- Tested to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard) with a 200kg per tread resilience.
- For Touch Down Point & Operating Space dimensions - see Technical Data section.
- Exclusive loft ladder also available in a fire rated option (see Related Products).
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 600mm wide (available in black or white) - see Product Images.
- Made to Measure sizes are available - see Technical Data section for details.
|Columbus Exclusive - Standard Sizes|
|Ceiling Height||No. of Treads||Structural Opening Size||Tread Width||Tread Depth|
|Up to 2790mm||10||1120mm||x||600mm||250mm||140mm|
|2791mm - 3090mm||11||1120mm||x||600mm||250mm||140mm|
|# Standard Sizes Units can be purchased from our website|
|Columbus Exclusive - Made to Measure Sizes|
|Floor to Ceiling Height:||From 2200mm to 4600mm *|
|Opening Length Sizes:||From 750mm to 1600mm|
|Opening Width Sizes:||From 525mm to 1200mm|
|Hatchbox Frame Depth Sizes:||From 240mm to 1170mm **|
|Ladder Tread Width Sizes:||200mm / 250mm / 300mm / 350mm / 380mm / 430mm / 480mm & 580mm
(dependent on opening width dimension)
|Ladder Tread Depth Sizes:||140mm deep for Tread Width Sizes: 200mm to 380mm
160mm deep for Tread Width Sizes: 430mm to 580mm
|# Prices for Made to Measure Units can be obtained by contacting the Sales Office on 01243 785 246|
* Larger ceiling heights will require a more generous opening size.
** Additional treads will need to be added within the hatchbox once the depth has exceeded 400mm.
Columbus Exclusive - Touch Down Point & Operating Space
|Columbus Exclusive - Touch Down Point & Operating Space|
|No. of Treads||Floor to Ceiling |
|Touch Down Point (2)||Operating Space (3)|
|9||2200mm - 2500mm||1200mm - 1350mm||1450mm|
|10||2510mm - 2790mm||1300mm - 1450mm||1550mm|
|11||2800mm - 3090mm||1400mm - 1550mm||1650mm|
|12||3100mm - 3390mm||1500mm - 1650mm||1750mm|
|13||3400mm - 3690mm||1600mm - 1750mm||1850mm|
|14||3700mm - 3990mm||1700mm - 1850mm||1950mm|
|15||4000mm - 4300mm||1800mm - 1950mm||2050mm|
|16||4310mm - 4600mm||1900mm - 2050mm||2150mm|
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.