Columbus Ecco Mini Aluminium Concertina Loft Ladder
To keep costs down it's important for your home or business to be as energy efficient as possible. By combining a strong heavy duty loft ladder with an air-tight, insulated trapdoor the Columbus Ecco Mini provides easy access when in use and prevents heat loss when not.
- Loft Ladder manufactured from aluminium alloy.
- Supplied as a complete ready to fit unit with a heavy duty concertina loft ladder, timber casing frame (hatchbox) and a timber trapdoor.
- Suits floor to ceiling heights up to 3.25m.
- Available in a range of standard opening sizes - see Technical Data section.
- Loft Ladder stores completely within the hatch space.
- Uses an Integral Spring Hardware system for ease of operation.
- Ladder tread width: 280mm or 330mm (dependent on opening width dimension).
- Ladder tread depth: 80mm.
- Insulated Trapdoor 67mm thick (U-Value U = 0.77 W/m²k), white faced on both the front and back.
- Trapdoor has a 4-point locking mechanism to provide an airtight seal when closed.
- The draught proofed timber hatchbox measures 240mm deep and features a thermal insulation & sealing block (WDL).
- Pre-drilled holes in hatchbox for a simplier and time saving installation.
- Supplied with white architraves to enhance the finish.
- Unit complete with Operating Pole & full Installation Instructions.
- For Touch Down Point & Operating Space dimensions - see Technical Data section.
- Optional Telescopic Handrails are available for the unit.
- 30 or 60 minute Fire Rated options available - Columbus Mini F30 or Columbus Mini F60
- Tested to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard) with a 150kg per tread resilience.
- Made to Measure sizes are available - see Technical Data section for details.
|Columbus Ecco Mini - Standard Sizes|
|Ceiling Height||No. of Treads||Structural Opening Size||Tread Width|
|2250 mm - 2500 mm||10||1100mm||x||600mm||330mm|
|2510 mm - 2750 mm||11||1100mm||x||600mm||330mm|
|# Standard Sizes Units can be purchased from our website|
|Columbus Ecco Mini - Made to Measure Sizes|
|Floor to Ceiling Height:||From 2000mm to 3250mm *|
|Opening Length Sizes:||From 800mm to 1600mm|
|Opening Width Sizes:||From 550mm to 900mm|
|Hatchbox Frame Depth Sizes:||From 200mm to 700mm|
|Ladder Tread Width Sizes:||280mm or 330mm
(dependent on opening width dimension)
|Ladder Tread Depth Size:||80mm|
|# Prices for Made to Measure Units can be obtained by contacting the Sales Office on 01243 785 246|
* Larger ceiling heights will require a more generous opening size.
Columbus Ecco Mini - Touch Down Point & Operating Space
|Columbus Ecco Mini - Touch Down Point & Operating Space|
|No. of Treads||Floor to Ceiling |
|Touch Down Point (2)||Operating Space (3)|
|10||2250mm - 2500mm||1180 - 1250mm||1350mm|
|11||2510mm - 2750mm||1240 - 1350mm||1480mm|
|12||2760mm - 3000mm||1300 - 1450mm||1610mm|
|13||3010mm - 3250mm||1360 - 1550mm||1740mm|
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.
Important - please read before purchase
Fixed Ladders, Space Savers, Spirals and Loft Stairs are covered in the building regulations and we recommend you confirm with the Local Building Control Department regarding their suitability for any project prior to specifying.
Therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that any local authority approvals necessary have been obtained. This will vary according to your application and we advise you to always check before going ahead with a purchase.
Many of our products have been widely used in the past in conjunction with Building Control, but the interpretation of the requirements for any particular situation remains solely with your Local Building Control Department.