Columbus Mini F60 Fire Rated Concertina Loft Ladder
The Mini F60 combines all the benefits of the standard model with the additional advantage of a 60 minute fire-rated trapdoor and hatch lining.
- Loft Ladder manufactured from aluminium alloy.
- Supplied as a complete unit with a heavy duty concertina loft ladder, timber casing frame (hatchbox) and a timber trapdoor.
- Fire resistant tested according to DIN 4102-2, EN 1365-2 and EN 1363-1 by MPA Braunschweig.
- Suits floor to ceiling heights up to 2.75m.
- Available in a range of standard opening sizes - see Technical Data section.
- Comes supplied with 1 x Telescopic Handral as standard.
- Loft Ladder stores completely within the hatch space.
- Uses an Integral Spring Hardware system for ease of operation.
- Ladder tread width: 280mm or 330mm (dependent on opening width dimension).
- Ladder tread depth: 80mm.
- The draught proofed timber hatchbox supplied is constructed from 16mm chipboard and measures 220mm deep.
- The trapdoor for the F60 option (71mm thick) comes Insulated (U-Value U = 0.92 W/m2K).
- White faced finish on both the front and back of the trapdoor, with no visible hinges.
- Trapdoor also fitted with a sprung loaded catch (ring pull operated) for lowering and closing the door.
- Supplied with white architraves to enhance the finish.
- Unit complete with Operating Pole & full Installation Instructions.
- For Touch Down Point & Operating Space dimensions - see Technical Data section.
- Optional 2nd side Telescopic Handrail available for the unit.
- Tested to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard) with a 150kg per tread resilience.
- Mini F60 also available as a 30 minute Fire Rated option (see Related Products).
- Made to Measure sizes are available - see Technical Data section for details.
|Columbus Mini F60 - Standard Sizes|
|Ceiling Height||No. of Treads||Structural Opening Size||Tread Width|
|2250 mm - 2500 mm||10||1100mm||x||600mm||280mm|
|2510 mm - 2750 mm||11||1100mm||x||600mm||280mm|
|# Standard Sizes Units can be purchased from our website|
|Columbus Mini F60 - Made to Measure Sizes|
|Floor to Ceiling Height:||From 2000mm to 2750mm *|
|Opening Length Sizes:||From 800mm to 1400mm|
|Opening Width Sizes:||From 600mm to 700mm|
|Hatchbox Frame Depth Sizes:||From 220mm to 630mm|
|Ladder Tread Width Sizes:||280mm or 330mm
(dependent on opening width dimension)
|Ladder Tread Depth Size:||80mm|
|# Prices for Made to Measure Units can be obtained by contacting the Sales Office on 01243 785 246|
* Larger ceiling heights will require a more generous opening size.
Columbus Mini F60 - Touch Down Point & Operating Space
|Columbus Mini F60 - Touch Down Point & Operating Space|
|No. of Treads||Floor to Ceiling |
|Touch Down Point (2)||Operating Space (3)|
|10||2250mm - 2500mm||1180 - 1250mm||1350mm|
|11||2510mm - 2750mm||1240 - 1350mm||1480mm|
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - email@example.com to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.