Columbus Ecco Flat Roof Aluminium Concertina Access Ladder
The Columbus Ecco Flat Roof Aluminium Concertina Access Ladder is a fully weather proofed roof access system, complete with concertina ladder, timber hatchbox and trapdoor. A compact unit designed for smaller openings and ideal for access to a roof terrace.
- Waterproof upper cover clad with galvanised steel sheet.
- The upper cover comes Insulated (40mm thick) and complete with an espagnolette bolt for locking. It is also fitted with a rubber lip seal for secure closing.
- Insulation of upper cover (U-Value Uo = 0.68 W/m²k).
- Further grades of Insulation available for the upper cover - see Extra Options section.
- The concertina loft ladder is manufactured from aluminium alloy and stores completely within the hatch box.
- Suits floor to ceiling heights up to 3.25m.
- Available in a range of made to measure sizes - see Technical Data section.
- Insulated Trapdoor 67mm thick (U-Value U = 0.77 W/m²k), white faced on both the front and back.
- Trapdoor has a 4-point locking mechanism to provide an airtight seal when closed.
- The draught proofed timber hatchbox supplied is constructed from 19mm plywood (water repellent & fungicidal treated) and measures 650-800mm deep.
- Supplied with white architraves to enhance the finish.
- Unit complete with Operating Pole & full Installation Instructions.
- Optional Telescopic Handrails are available for the unit.
- Tested to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard) with a 150kg per tread resilience.
- Air permeability Class 4 tested (by IFT Rosenheim in accordance with EN 12207 / 12114).
|Columbus Ecco Flat Roof - Made to Measure Sizes|
|Floor to Ceiling Height:||From 2000mm to 3250mm *|
|Opening Length Sizes:||From 800mm to 1600mm|
|Opening Width Sizes:||From 550mm to 900mm|
|Hatchbox Frame Depth Sizes:||From 650mm to 800mm|
|Ladder Tread Width Sizes:||280mm or 330mm
(dependent on opening width dimension)
|Ladder Tread Depth Size:||80mm|
|# Prices for Made to Measure Units can be obtained by contacting the Sales Office on 01243 785 246|
* Larger ceiling heights will require a more generous opening size.
Columbus Ecco Flat Roof - Touch Down Point & Operating Space
|Columbus Ecco Flat Roof - Touch Down Point & Operating Space|
|No. of Treads||Floor to Ceiling |
|Touch Down Point (2)||Operating Space (3)|
|10||2250mm - 2500mm||1180 - 1250mm||1350mm|
|11||2510mm - 2750mm||1240 - 1350mm||1480mm|
|12||2760mm - 3000mm||1300 - 1450mm||1610mm|
|13||3010mm - 3250mm||1360 - 1550mm||1740mm|
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.