Loft Centre Mini Aluminium Sliding Vertical Carriage Ladder
The Mini Vertical Carriage loft ladder (MCL) offers versatile, light weight and reliable access to many domestic vertical loft access settings or mezzanine floors.
- Light duty ladder made from extruded aluminium alloy.
- Specially designed carriage board enables unit to slide clear of floor’s edge.
- Suits floor to floor heights up to 2.92m.
- Suits existing vertical loft hatch openings from 750mm (H) x 500mm (W)
- Unit is supplied with one Handrail as standard, a second Handrail can be purchased in addition.
- Can also be used for access to a mezzanine floor application.
- Suitable for domestic use.
- Uses a dual radius arm operation allowing for a smooth and safe deployment of the ladder.
- Supplied with plastic slides as standard, allowing the ladder to operate almost silently.
- Safe working load of 150 kg.
- Compliant with EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Complete with operating pole and fittings.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 600mm wide (available in black or white) - Ideal for mezzanine applications - see Product Images.
Note: The MCL loft ladder does not come supplied with a trapdoor / hatch.
|Mini Vertical Carriage Loft Ladder - Technical Info|
|Ladder Type:||3 Section Sliding|
|Minimum Floor Height:||2300mm|
|Maximum Floor Height:||2925mm|
|Minimum Opening Size:||750mm (H) x 500mm (W)|
|Ladder Width (Including Handrail):||360mm|
|Useable Tread Width:||275mm|
|Ladder Tread Depth:||50mm|
|Minimum Storage Space (Length):||1350mm|
|Loft Clearance Required (Height):||800mm|
|Max Working Load:||150 kgs|
Free UK Mainland Delivery *
Within 1-3 working days, once the product has been despatched. Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched the same day (stock dependent) for delivery the next working day.
When placing your order please provide a contact telephone number as this is a requirment of the specialist carrier we use.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
* There will be an additional transport charge for making deliveries to the following post codes situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland -
|Post Code List|
|IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63|
|ZE1, ZE2, ZE3|
|TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25|
|PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50|
|PA20, PA36, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA50, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78|
|KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14|
|HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9|
|PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41|
|GY, JY, IM, BT|
You will not be able to place an order online if you require delivery to a post code (featured above).
Instead you will need to contact our Sales office on 01243 785 246 for the additional transport charge associated with delivering the product to your address.
A member of our Sales team will be able to take your order over the telephone and payment can be made via Debit or Credit card.
Once a product has been despatched the standard delivery timescale for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands will be 3-5 working days.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.