Dolle ClickFix Mini Timber Folding Loft Ladder (925 x 600mm)
Dolle ClickFix Mini Timber Folding Loft Ladder - Uses the unique patented ClickFix technology to offer a much quicker and simpler assembly compared to other traditional loft ladders. Incorporating one of the smaller size hatches from the Dolle range the ClickFix Mini offers a complete ladder unit which is both compact and stylish.
- Suitable for a structural opening size: 925 x 600mm.
- Top quality Pine ladder folding into 4 sections, with non-slip beech treads and grey plastic feet for extra stability.
- Supplied complete with a nice white faced trapdoor and timber casing frame.
- Trapdoor comes with 30mm insulation providing a U-value of 0.99 W/m²K.
- Reduced heat loss due to the trapdoor's insulation and construction.
- No storage space needed in the loft as ladder stores completely on the trapdoor.
- Effortless counterbalance operation.
- Lower weight of ladder (approx. 25% less than traditional attic ladders).
- Possible for only 1 person to install the ClickFix Mini due to its lower weight and Click system.
- Draught excluder contained in the timber casing.
- Operating pole included.
- Optional Timber Balustrade Kit available - used to guard the loft floor opening - see Product Images.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 600mm wide (available in black) - see Product Images.
- Tested according to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Max working load: 150 kg.
- Product manufactured in an ISO9001:2008 factory.
- For further assistance with the installation, please view the Manufacturers Installation Video
|Dolle ClickFix Mini (925 x 600mm) - Technical Info|
|Ladder Type:||4 Section|
|Maximum Ceiling Height:||2760mm|
|No. of Treads:||12|
|Opening Size:||925 x 600mm|
|Casing Size:||900 x 576mm|
|Ladder Tread Depth:||54mm|
|Ladder Tread Thickness:||17.5mm|
|Ladder Tread Width:||358mm|
Free UK Mainland Delivery *
Within 1-3 working days, once the product has been despatched. Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched the same day (stock dependent) for delivery the next working day.
When placing your order please provide a contact telephone number as this is a requirement of the specialist carrier we use.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
* There will be an additional transport charge for making deliveries to the following post codes situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland -
|Post Code List|
|IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63|
|ZE1, ZE2, ZE3|
|TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25|
|PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50|
|PA20, PA36, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA50, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78|
|KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14|
|HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9|
|PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41|
|GY, JY, IM, BT|
You will not be able to place an order online if you require delivery to a post code (featured above).
Instead you will need to contact our Sales office on 01243 785 246 for the additional transport charge associated with delivering the product to your address.
A member of our Sales team will be able to take your order over the telephone and payment can be made via Debit or Credit card.
Once a product has been despatched the standard delivery timescale for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands will be 3-5 working days.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.