Dolle ClickFix 76 Timber Folding Loft Ladder (1150 x 550mm)
The ClickFix 76 offers a 3 stage process of clicking together the casing, ladder and trapdoor without the use of tools for a much quicker and simpler assembly. Reduces heat loss by up to 86% (compared to uninsulated loft ladders) and thus provides the highest insulation value on the market.
- Supplied as a complete unit with a white faced trapdoor, primed timber casing and loft ladder.
- Uses unique patented ClickFix technology for a quick and easy installation.
- Suitable for a structural opening size: 1150 x 550mm.
- Top quality pine ladder with non-slip beech treads folding into 4 sections **
- Suits floor to ceiling heights up to 2.77m.
- Complete with 70mm insulated trapdoor and double draught excluder to offer the best insulation value on the market (U-value: 0.49 W/m²K).
- No storage space needed in the loft as ladder stores completely on hatch.
- Effortless counterbalance operation.
- Reduces heat loss compared to Traditional Loft Ladders - see Chart below.
- Hidden trapdoor hinges are an added feature and make it easier to paint, varnish or stain the trapdoor.
- Pair of plastic ladder feet (black) included.
- Comes with plastic architraves to enhance the finish.
- 8 kg lighter than other traditional timber folding loft ladders.
- Optional Timber Balustrade Kit available - used to guard the loft floor opening - see Product Images.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 600mm wide (available in black or white) - see Product Images.
- Reduced assembly time by up to 30 minutes.
- Tested according to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Max working load: 150 kg.
- Product manufactured in an ISO9001:2008 factory.
** All Product Images show a 3 section Loft Ladder but for the 1150 x 550mm option it will be provided with a 4 section Loft Ladder.
|ClickFix 76 vs. Traditional Loft Ladder - Heat Loss|
|Product:||Dolle ClickFix 76 Loft Ladder
(70mm Insulated Trapdoor)
|Traditional Loft Ladder
(26mm Insulated Trapdoor)
|Heat Loss:||No thermal bridges||Many thermal bridges|
|Dolle ClickFix (1150 x 550mm) - Technical Info|
|Ladder Type:||4 Section|
|Maximum Ceiling Height:||2770mm|
|No. of Treads:||12|
|Opening Size:||1150 x 550mm|
|Casing Size:||1130 x 540mm|
|Ladder Tread Depth:||83mm|
|Ladder Tread Thickness:||17.5mm|
|Ladder Tread Width:||358mm|
|Distance between Treads:||250mm|
Free UK Mainland Delivery *
Within 1-3 working days, once the product has been despatched. Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched the same day (stock dependent) for delivery the next working day.
When placing your order please provide a contact telephone number as this is a requirment of the specialist carrier we use.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
* There will be an additional transport charge for making deliveries to the following post codes situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland -
|Post Code List|
|IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63|
|ZE1, ZE2, ZE3|
|TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25|
|PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50|
|PA20, PA36, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA50, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78|
|KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14|
|HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9|
|PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41|
|GY, JY, IM, BT|
You will not be able to place an order online if you require delivery to a post code (featured above).
Instead you will need to contact our Sales office on 01243 785 246 for the additional transport charge associated with delivering the product to your address.
A member of our Sales team will be able to take your order over the telephone and payment can be made via Debit or Credit card.
Once a product has been despatched the standard delivery timescale for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands will be 3-5 working days.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.