Skylark 3 Section Electric Timber Folding Loft Ladder
The Skylark Electric Timber Folding Loft Ladder incorporates a timber folding loft ladder with electric motors to allow the trapdoor & ladder to be lowered and raised by a remote control.
- Premier 3 section electric foldaway loft ladder with high craftsmanship and design.
- With its unique design the Skylark comes in a compact unit with trapdoor and fixed frame all of which are insulated and draft sealed.
- Suits floor to ceiling heights up to 3.20m.
- Available in a range of standard sizes - see Technical Data section.
- Fantastic U-Value of 0.71 W/m²K.
- The ladder is made from beech hardwood.
- To operate just push and hold the button on your remote control and watch the unit open and unfold. No manual effort needed.
- The Skylark comes with one remote control handset, one hardwired switch in the loft and one hardwired switch on the lid of the Skylark.
- Bluetooth adapter provided so you can operate the Skylark using your smartphone or tablet.
- Power pack with battery backup incase of power outage.
- Supplied with two Handrails as standard.
- Ladder width: 380mm.
- Tread depth: 100mm.
- Distance between the ladder steps measures 230mm for a safe climb.
- Ladder angle positioned at 64°, ready for use.
- Made to measure sizes available on request.
- Optional Lacquer finish to Skylark Ladder.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 600mm wide (available in black or white) - see Product Images.
- Max working load: 150kg.
- Product includes a 10 year parts warranty.
- Skylark meets BS EN 14975 Ladder Standard.
|Skylark Electric Loft Ladder - Standard Sizes|
|Ceiling Height||Min. Frame Length **||Frame Width **|
|Up to 2600mm||1200mm||x||650 / 700 / 750 / 800mm|
|Up to 2900mm||1350mm||x||650 / 700 / 750 / 800mm|
|Up to 3200mm||1500mm||x||650 / 700 / 750 / 800mm|
** As these are Frame sizes of the Unit, your structural loft opening size will need to be at least 5mm longer in length and width to provide a fitting tolerance.
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - email@example.com to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.
Important - please read before purchase
Fixed Ladders, Space Savers, Spirals and Loft Stairs are covered in the building regulations and we recommend you confirm with the Local Building Control Department regarding their suitability for any project prior to specifying.
Therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that any local authority approvals necessary have been obtained. This will vary according to your application and we advise you to always check before going ahead with a purchase.
Many of our products have been widely used in the past in conjunction with Building Control, but the interpretation of the requirements for any particular situation remains solely with your Local Building Control Department.