Ramsay Straight Flight Aluminium Shelf Ladder
A lightweight and robust construction, the Ramsay straight flight aluminium shelf ladder has all the requirements suited for both domestic and commercial use.
- Manufactured in aluminium offering a sturdy one piece ladder.
- Available in a range of model sizes, with a maximum floor to floor height of 3.76m achievable - see Technical Data section.
- Fixed ladder design positioned at a 67°.
- Fitted with a timber crossbar which allows it to be fitted against a vertical structure so it can be easily climbed.
- The ladder is supplied with good quality rubber feet enabling the user to make a comfortable and safe climb.
- Compliant with BS EN ISO 9002 Quality System.
- Additional Metal Handrails available.
- Optional Hook & Bar Set available instead of the Timber Crossbar. The Hook & Bar Set allows the ladder to be removed so it can be stored in a different location when not in use.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 600mm wide (available in black or white) - see Product Images.
|Ramsay Straight Flight - Ladder Dimensions|
|Individual Ladder Rise:||235mm|
|Ramsay Straight Flight Ladder - Heights|
|Model||Floor to Floor Height||No. of Treads||Overall Ladder Length||Ladder Weight|
|RSF4||Up to 940mm||4||1016mm||4kgs|
|RSF5||941 - 1175mm||5||1270mm||4.5kgs|
|RSF6||1176 - 1410mm||6||1524mm||5kgs|
|RSF7||1411 - 1645mm||7||1778mm||5.5kgs|
|RSF8||1646 - 1880mm||8||2032mm||6kgs|
|RSF9||1881 - 2115mm||9||2286mm||6.5kgs|
|RSF10||2116 - 2350mm||10||2540mm||7kgs|
|RSF11||2351 - 2585mm||11||2794mm||7.5kgs|
|RSF12||2586 - 2820mm||12||3048mm||8kgs|
|RSF13||2821 - 3055mm||13||3302mm||10kgs|
|RSF14||3056 - 3290mm||14||3556mm||11kgs|
|RSF15||3291 - 3525mm||15||3810mm||12kgs|
|RSF16||3526 - 3760mm||16||4064mm||13kgs|
* Models RSF 9 to 15 can be ordered from our website. Prices for the other Models can be requested by contacting our Sales Office on 01243 785 246 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - email@example.com to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.