Loft Centre Windsor Electric Sliding Wooden Stairway
The Windsor is a fully automatic sliding loft ladder, which makes a stunning addition to any home and makes accessing you loft, not only easy, but a genuine pleasure. Operated by a simple push of a button, this prestigious all-timber stair is hand-crafted in England, by expert craftsmen.
- Manufactured from Ash and Beech.
- Electrically operated Stairway sliding into 2 sections complete with timber trapdoor and hatchbox frame.
- Available in a range of opening sizes and heights - see Technical Data section.
- It's operation is controlled by 2 No. wall mounted hard-wired switches (supplied).
- The electric motor turns the lifting sleeve together with the winding straps enabling the Stairway to ascend or descend by the touch of a button.
- Stairway supplied with 2 No. Handrails as standard.
- Stairway, Handrails and top of Trapdoor come in a lacquered finish.
- Underside of Trapdoor (unfinished) ready to be decorated on site.
- Optional Battery Backup / Lacquering to entire hatchbox available - see Extra Options section.
- Available in a range of alternative timbers.
- Complete with Installation Instructions and User Guide.
|Windsor Electric Stairway - Technical Info|
|Stairway Type:||2 Section Sliding|
|Opening Width Sizes:||From 700mm - 900mm|
|Opening Length Sizes:||From 1400mm - 2000mm|
|Floor to Floor Height:||Up to 4000mm|
|Stairway Width Sizes:||From 415mm - 615mm
(Dependent on Opening Width choice)
|Stairway Tread Depth:||120mm|
|Stairway Angle:||55°, 60°, 65° or 70°|
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.