Dolle Normandie Wooden Space Saving Staircase Kit
The Normandie is similar to the other stairs in the range, but with even wider and deeper treads. Combining this with a much gentler angle, the Normandie is a very comfortable stair to use. Highly versatile, the Normandie can be made shorter and narrower, meaning it can work in a wide variety of situations.
- Flat packed straight flight stair kit manufactured in spruce with 14 treads.
- Supplied with mounting brackets (to fix at the top and base of the stair kit).
- Does not come supplied with the ranch rail balustrade (as shown in the main picture) this is an optional extra.
- Floor to floor any height up to 3100mm - subject to fitting and installation.
- Fixed stair angle at 53° climb.
- Stairs designed to finish one rise down from upper floor level.
- Requires a minimum loft opening of 1750mm x 800mm.
- Easy and quick installation - without the use of special tools.
- Steps housed in side strings for better security and finish.
- Easy width adjustment.
- Comfortable and safe climb.
- Ready to varnish, stain or paint.
- Optional Ranch Rail balustrade (can be fitted to either side of the stair kit).
- Optional 3.6 mtr Redwood Mopstick wall mounted handrail complete with a choice of black (powder coated), white (powder coated) or brass brackets.
Note: If your floor to floor height is lower than 3100mm then it will be required that you cut down the Normandie Staircase kit to suit your height dimension on site.
|Dolle Normandie Stair Kit - Technical Info|
|Maximum Floor Height:||3100mm|
|No. of Treads:||14|
|Angle of Climb:||53°|
|Stair Width (with Ranch Rail):||777mm|
|Stair Width (without Ranch Rail):||750mm|
|Minimum Opening Size:||1750 x 800mm|
|Maximum User Weight:||300 kgs|
Free UK Mainland Delivery *
Within 1-3 working days, once the product has been despatched. Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched the same day (stock dependent) for delivery the next working day.
When placing your order please provide a contact telephone number as this is a requirment of the specialist carrier we use.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
* There will be an additional transport charge for making deliveries to the following post codes situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland -
|Post Code List|
|IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63|
|ZE1, ZE2, ZE3|
|TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25|
|PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50|
|PA20, PA36, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA50, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78|
|KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14|
|HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9|
|PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41|
|GY, JY, IM, BT|
You will not be able to place an order online if you require delivery to a post code (featured above).
Instead you will need to contact our Sales office on 01243 785 246 for the additional transport charge associated with delivering the product to your address.
A member of our Sales team will be able to take your order over the telephone and payment can be made via Debit or Credit card.
Once a product has been despatched the standard delivery timescale for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands will be 3-5 working days.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.
Important - please read before purchase
Fixed Ladders, Space Savers, Spirals and Loft Stairs are covered in the building regulations and we recommend you confirm with the Local Building Control Department regarding their suitability for any project prior to specifying.
Therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that any local authority approvals necessary have been obtained. This will vary according to your application and we advise you to always check before going ahead with a purchase.
Many of our products have been widely used in the past in conjunction with Building Control, but the interpretation of the requirements for any particular situation remains solely with your Local Building Control Department.