Dolle Madrid Wooden Space Saving Staircase Kit
The Madrid loft stair is an ideal option to access those difficult to reach areas. Designed to be installed one rise down from upper floor level this well designed kit takes up minimum room space. Under Building Regulations: fixed ladders category - the Madrid with two handrails is accepted for access to a habitable room in loft conversions.
- Flat packed straight flight stair kit manufactured in spruce with 12 treads.
- Supplied with mounting brackets (to fix at the top and base of the stair kit).
- Supplied with a single Rail Banister / Handrail providing a comfortable and safe climb.
- Floor to floor any height up to 2835mm - subject to fitting and installation.
- Fixed stair angle at 57° climb.
- Easy installation - without use of special tools.
- Steps housed into the strings.
- Easy width reduction.
- Requires a minimum loft opening of 1500mm x 600mm.
- High carrying capacity - tested to 300kg.
- Optional second matching Handrail available if required.
- Optional Hook and Bar Set, ideal for when you need to be able to remove your staircase for access.
- Optional Ladder Slide System enables the Madrid Stair to be pushed away against the wall when not in use - see Product Images.
- Optional Timber Balustrade Kit available - used to guard the loft floor opening - see Product Images.
- Optional 3.6 mtr Redwood Mopstick wall mounted handrail complete with either black (powder coated), white (powder coated) or brass brackets.
Note: If your floor to floor height is lower than 2835mm then it will be required that you cut down the Madrid stair kit to suit your height dimension on site.
|Dolle Madrid Stair Kit - Technical Info|
|Maximum Floor Height:||2835mm|
|No. of Treads:||12|
|Angle of Climb:||57°|
|Stair Width (with Handrail):||572mm|
|Stair Width (without Handrail):||545mm|
|Minimum Opening Size:||1500 x 600mm|
|Maximum User Weight:||300 kgs|
Free UK Mainland Delivery *
Within 1-3 working days, once the product has been despatched. Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched the same day (stock dependent) for delivery the next working day.
When placing your order please provide a contact telephone number as this is a requirment of the specialist carrier we use.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
* There will be an additional transport charge for making deliveries to the following post codes situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland -
|Post Code List|
|IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63|
|ZE1, ZE2, ZE3|
|TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25|
|PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50|
|PA20, PA36, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA50, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78|
|KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14|
|HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9|
|PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41|
|GY, JY, IM, BT|
You will not be able to place an order online if you require delivery to a post code (featured above).
Instead you will need to contact our Sales office on 01243 785 246 for the additional transport charge associated with delivering the product to your address.
A member of our Sales team will be able to take your order over the telephone and payment can be made via Debit or Credit card.
Once a product has been despatched the standard delivery timescale for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands will be 3-5 working days.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.
Important - please read before purchase
Fixed Ladders, Space Savers, Spirals and Loft Stairs are covered in the building regulations and we recommend you confirm with the Local Building Control Department regarding their suitability for any project prior to specifying.
Therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that any local authority approvals necessary have been obtained. This will vary according to your application and we advise you to always check before going ahead with a purchase.
Many of our products have been widely used in the past in conjunction with Building Control, but the interpretation of the requirements for any particular situation remains solely with your Local Building Control Department.