Palco Mezzanine Access Concertina Loft Ladder
An efficient and understated ladder, the Palco mezzanine access concertina loft ladder is a wonderfully easy way to access your mezzanine and is available to suit a range of heights. The sturdy steel concertina ladder is safely stowed behind a trapdoor, meaning the unit can be discreetly tucked away when not in use.
- The heavy duty concertina ladder comes manufactured in zinc plated steel.
- Trapdoor constructed from 15mm thick poplar plywood.
- The galvanised steel fixing plate mounts to your mezzanine floor - see Technical Data section for dimensions.
- Supplied with two galvanised steel exit grab rails secured to the fixing plate.
- Suits floor to floor heights up to 3.25m.
- Available in one standard unit size - see Technical Data section.
- The unit has a counterbalanced spring operation for ease of use.
- The Palco Mezzanine loft ladder stores completely behind the trapdoor.
- The ladder is fitted with one telescopic handrail to the right hand side as standard.
- Loft ladder has non-slip treads and a pair of support feet fitted to provide extra stability.
- Complete with operating pole, full Installation instructions & fittings.
- For the Palco Mezzanine Ladder dimensions - see Technical Data section.
- Optional Telescopic Handrail for the left-hand side of the ladder available. Optional MDF Trapdoor (16mm thick) painted white RAL 9010 available.
- Tested and certified to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard) with a Max working load: 150 kg.
|Palco Mezzanine - Technical Info|
|Floor Height:||Suitable between 2250mm to 3250mm|
|No. of Treads:||Heights between 2250mm to 2500mm : 9 Treads
Heights between 2501mm to 2750mm : 10 Treads
Heights between 2751mm to 3000mm : 11 Treads
Heights between 3001mm to 3250mm : 12 Treads
|Fixing Plate Dimensions:||700mm (w) x 210mm (d)|
|Grab Rail Height:||1000mm|
|Grab Rail (Diameter of tube):||30mm|
|Useable Tread Width:||350mm|
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - email@example.com to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.