Youngman Spacemaker 2 Section Aluminium Sliding Loft Ladder
The Spacemaker two section aluminium sliding loft ladder offers a great value flexible access solution, ideal for any domestic loft setting.
- Light duty ladder made from extruded aluminium alloy.
- Suits floor to floor heights ranging between 1.45m to 2.6m.
- Suits existing loft hatch openings from 460mm (L) x 410mm (W).
- Suitable for domestic use.
- Uses a simple pivot operation allowing the ladder to be deployed and stowed with minimal effort.
- Supplied with plastic slides as standard, allowing for a quiet operation.
- Optional Handrails available for the ladder.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 600mm wide (available in black or white) - see Product Images.
- Complete with operating pole, hinges and a catch to suit existing hatches.
- Safe working load of 150 kg.
Note: The Spacemaker ladder does not come supplied with a trapdoor / hatch.
|Spacemaker 2 Section Loft Ladder - Technical Info|
|Ladder Type:||2 Section Sliding|
|Minimum Floor Height:||1450mm|
|Maximum Floor Height:||2600mm|
|Minimum Loft Opening Size:||460mm (L) x 410mm (W)|
|Useable Tread Width:||275mm|
|Ladder Tread Depth:||50mm|
|Minimum Storage Space (Length):||1210mm|
|Loft Clearance Required (Height):||1210mm|
|Max Working Load:||150 kgs|
|Product Weight:||5 kgs|
Free UK Mainland Delivery *
Within 1-3 working days, once the product has been despatched. Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched the same day (stock dependent) for delivery the next working day.
When placing your order please provide a contact telephone number as this is a requirment of the specialist carrier we use.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
* There will be an additional transport charge for making deliveries to the following post codes situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland -
|Post Code List|
|IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63|
|ZE1, ZE2, ZE3|
|TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25|
|PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50|
|PA20, PA36, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA50, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78|
|KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14|
|HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9|
|PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41|
|GY, JY, IM, BT|
You will not be able to place an order online if you require delivery to a post code (featured above).
Instead you will need to contact our Sales office on 01243 785 246 for the additional transport charge associated with delivering the product to your address.
A member of our Sales team will be able to take your order over the telephone and payment can be made via Debit or Credit card.
Once a product has been despatched the standard delivery timescale for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands will be 3-5 working days.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.