Loft Centre Roof Exit Hatch
The Roof Exit Hatch is an ideal solution for accessing your roof and creating a means of escape for either domestic or commercial applications. Its fully weather proofed construction, simple operation and security features provide a high-end product that will satisfy the users needs.
- Manufactured from 2mm Aluminium with a natural industrial finish.
- All other exposed components (nuts, bolts, washers & rivets) are Stainless Steel.
- A choice of standard sizes available - see Extra Options section.
- Roof Hatch supplied with an integrated upstand ready to be lifted in position, screwed down and weathered (on site).
- Insulated trapdoor (60mm Rigid Phenolic) providing a U-Value U = 0.35 W/m²k.
- Complete with gas struts to assist opening the trapdoor to 90° and keep it held in place once opened fully.
- Multiple stainless steel heavy duty hinges secure the trapdoor to the frame.
- Both the external and internal operating handles can be fitted with a padlock for extra security.
- The internal locking mechanism is fitted with a clutch allowing the hatch to be opened from the inside even though the external handle remains padlocked and secure.
- A full compressed rubber gasket seals the trapdoor to the frame when closed.
- Powder Coating option to trapdoor and frame available (limited RAL Colours).
- Made to Measure sizes available (price on application).
- Operation & Maintenance information - see Techncical Data section.
Note: If you would like a Roof Hatch to fit over your existing upstand then please contact our Sales Office on 01243 785 246 for details.
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.