Loft Centre Ariane All Wood Spiral Stair Kit
Every aspect of the Ariane is bespoke, from the type of wood, to the design of the balusters, so creating your own perfect staircase has never been easier. The all-wood design allows you to create a genuinely striking spiral which will be a feature in its own right.
- As a bespoke product there is a range of diameters available starting from 1100mm up to 2000mm.
- The stair can be manufactured in a variety of timbers (choice of softwoods or hardwoods).
- Variable floor heights can be achieved.
- Can be assembled clockwise or anti-clockwise.
- Solid curved timber handrail provided.
- Choice of square or turned spindles & newels for the stair balustrade.
- Matching landing balustrade available.
- Choice of landing tread designs available to suit your exiting position from the spiral stair.
- Top quality smooth sanded woodwork ready for staining or varnishing.
- Landing tread can be positioned at floor level or one rise down if headroom is restricted.
- Optional full or half risers available for the stair.
- A list of guide prices available - see Extra Options section.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STAGE?
In order for us to establish the specification of your Ariane All Wood Spiral Stair and provide a Quotation the following information is required (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) -
- Your Name & a Contact telephone number. (so we can discuss your preferences).
- A Floor to Floor Height.
- Choice of Stair Diameter Size (between 1100mm & 2000mm).
- Choice of Timber (e.g. Yellow Pine, Redwood, Oak, Beech etc).
- Choice of Spindle & Newel type (either Square or Turned).
- A simple sketch showing the configuration of the stair determining where you would like to enter and exit from the spiral stair.
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - email@example.com to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.
Important - please read before purchase
Fixed Ladders, Space Savers, Spirals and Loft Stairs are covered in the building regulations and we recommend you confirm with the Local Building Control Department regarding their suitability for any project prior to specifying.
Therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that any local authority approvals necessary have been obtained. This will vary according to your application and we advise you to always check before going ahead with a purchase.
Many of our products have been widely used in the past in conjunction with Building Control, but the interpretation of the requirements for any particular situation remains solely with your Local Building Control Department.