Loft Centre All Wood Square Stair Spiral Kit
The fully bespoke, All Wood Square Stair allows you to bring the wonderful warmth and character of solid wood into your home in a dramatic way. The square design of the spiral makes for a truly unique stair that works in the trickiest of applications.
- As a bespoke product there is a range of square sizes available starting from 1100mm up to 2000mm.
- The stair can be manufactured in a variety of timbers (choice of softwoods or hardwoods).
- Variable floor heights can be achieved.
- Square plan makes more efficient use of space than a round spiral stair.
- Ideal for installation against one, two or three walls to maximise available space.
- Can be assembled clockwise or anti-clockwise.
- Choice of square or turned spindles & newels for the stair balustrade.
- Matching landing balustrade available.
- Choice of 3 or 4 sector landings available - see Technical Data section.
- Top quality smooth sanded woodwork ready for staining or varnishing.
- Landing tread can be positioned at floor level or one rise down if headroom is restricted.
- Uses 16 treads to perform a 360° revolution, the possibilty of using 12 treads to achieve the same outcome also available.
- Optional full or half risers available for the stair.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STAGE?
In order for us to establish the specification of your All Wood Square Stair and provide a Quotation the following information is required (email: email@example.com) -
- Your Name & a Contact telephone number. (so we can discuss your preferences)
- A Floor to Floor Height.
- Choice of Stair Square Size (between 1100mm & 2000mm).
- Choice of Timber (e.g. Yellow Pine, Redwood, Oak, Beech etc).
- Choice of Spindle & Newel type (either Square or Turned).
- A simple sketch showing the configuration of the treads smilar to those in the Example Layouts below.
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.
Important - please read before purchase
Fixed Ladders, Space Savers, Spirals and Loft Stairs are covered in the building regulations and we recommend you confirm with the Local Building Control Department regarding their suitability for any project prior to specifying.
Therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that any local authority approvals necessary have been obtained. This will vary according to your application and we advise you to always check before going ahead with a purchase.
Many of our products have been widely used in the past in conjunction with Building Control, but the interpretation of the requirements for any particular situation remains solely with your Local Building Control Department.