Dolle Mini Timber Folding Loft Ladder (Special Measure)
The Dolle Mini folding loft ladder is the perfect solution when a timber loft ladder is desired but space is tight. The unique design of the 'Mini' allows it to function in smaller than standard openings, without compromising on quality or usability.
- Supplied as a complete unit with a white faced trapdoor, timber casing and ladder for quick and easy installation.
- As a made to measure product it can suit varying structural opening sizes:
- Loft Opening Lengths start from 875mm and ranges up to 1120mm (max)
- Loft Opening Widths start from 574mm and ranges up to 826mm (max)
- Top quality pine ladder with non-slip beech treads folding into 4 sections.
- Suits floor to ceiling heights up to 2.87m.
- Complete with 30mm insulated trapdoor and draught excluder.
- Minimal storage space needed in the loft - see Product Images.
- Effortless counterbalance operation.
- Supplied with an espagnolette lock and operating pole for ease of use.
- Hidden trapdoor hinges are an added feature and make it easier to paint, varnish or stain the trapdoor.
- Comes with plastic architraves to enhance the finish.
- Pair of plastic ladder feet (grey) included.
- Handrails can not be fitted to the Dolle Mini loft ladder.
- Optional Timber Balustrade Kit available - used to guard the loft floor opening - see Product Images.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 600mm wide (available in black or white) - see Product Images.
- Tested and certified to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Max working load: 150 kg.
|Dolle Mini (Special Measure) - Technical Info|
|Ladder Type:||4 Section|
|Maximum Ceiling Height:||2870mm|
|No. of Treads:||12|
|Opening Size:||(L): 875 to 1120mm x (W): 574 to 826mm|
|Casing Size:||(L): 850 to 1095mm x (W): 548 to 800mm|
|Ladder Tread Depth:||69mm|
|Ladder Tread Thickness:||18mm|
|Ladder Tread Width:||358mm|
|Distance between Treads:||250mm|
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - email@example.com to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.