Dolle F30 Fire Rated Timber Folding Loft Ladder (Special Measure)
Our safest loft ladder yet. In addition to the usual quality that accompanies all Dolle ladder units, the ‘F30’ has a fire rated trapdoor, designed to drastically slow down the spread of fire if the worst was to happen.
- Supplied as a complete unit with a 30 minute fire rated trapdoor, timber casing and ladder for quick and easy installation.
- Three standard opening sizes available - see Technical Data section.
- Top quality pine ladder with non-slip beech treads folding into 3 sections.
- Suits floor to ceiling heights up to 2.88m.
- Draught proofed with class 4 air seal and 50mm deep insulation to fire rated trapdoor.
- Fire tested from above & below according to DIN EN 4102-2:1977-09.
- White faced trap door with hidden hinges and specially developed height adjustment system.
- No storage space needed in the loft as ladder resides totally on hatch door.
- Effortless counterbalance operation.
- Casing & Trapdoor come rebated to allow for extra tight closing.
- Supplied with wooden architraves for an improved finish.
- Pair of plastic ladder feet (black) included.
- Operating pole included to allow for an easier operation.
- Optional Metal Handrails (red colour) available - see Product Images.
- Optional Timber Balustrade Kit available - used to guard the loft floor opening - see Product Images.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 600mm wide (available in black or white) - see Product Images.
- Tested and certified to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Max working load: 150 kg.
- Made to measure opening sizes available upon request - see "Spec Sheet" (Downloads section) for size parameters.
- Product manufactured in an ISO9001:2008 factory.
|Dolle F30 (Special Measure) - Information|
|Model No.||Opening Size (L) x (W)||Casing Size (L) x (W)||No. of Treads||Max. Ceiling Height||Delivery Timescale|
|10565||1200mm x 600mm||1175mm x 580mm||12||up to 2880mm||2-3 Working Weeks|
|10576||1300mm x 700mm||1275mm x 680mm||12||up to 2880mm||2-3 Working Weeks|
|10577||1400mm x 700mm||1375mm x 680mm||12||up to 2880mm||2-3 Working Weeks|
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.