Dolle ClickFix Thermo Comfort Steel Folding Loft Ladder (1200 x 700mm)
Dolle ClickFix Thermo Comfort loft ladder provides a sturdy, well-designed steel folding loft ladder with comfortable deep treads in an anthracite colour. A white finished wooden casing frame and trapdoor complement the ladder and provide a high-grade insulated product.
- Supplied as a complete unit with a white faced trapdoor, primed timber casing and steel folding loft ladder.
- Suitable for a structural opening size: 1200 x 700mm.
- Top quality steel ladder folding into 3 sections.
- Extra deep treads measuring 130mm.
- Steel ladder comes powder coated in a anthracite colour (RAL 7016).
- Standard 11 tread ladder suits a floor to ceiling height up to 2.64m.
- With the use of an additional tread kit a maximum ceiling height up to 2.84m is possible.
- Telescopic ladder feet allowing slight height adjustments to be made.
- Complete with 70mm insulated trapdoor and double draught excluder to offer one of the best insulation values on the market (U-value: 0.38 W/m²K).
- No storage space needed in the loft as ladder stores completely on hatch.
- Effortless counterbalance operation.
- Unit comes complete with a single Telescopic Handrail fitted on the right-hand side.
- Hidden trapdoor hinges are an added feature and make it easier to paint or stain the trapdoor.
- Comes with plastic architraves to enhance the finish.
- Provided with an Operating Pole to lower the trapdoor.
- Much quicker and simplier assembly due to the use of the ClickFix technology.
- Optional 2nd side Telescopic Handrail available.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 600mm wide (available in black or white) - see Product Images.
- Tested according to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Max working load: 150 kg.
|ClickFix Thermo Comfort vs. Traditional Loft Ladder - Heat Loss|
|Product:||Dolle ClickFix Thermo Comfort Loft Ladder
(70mm Insulated Trapdoor)
|Traditional Loft Ladder
(26mm Insulated Trapdoor)
|Heat Loss:||No thermal bridges||Many thermal bridges|
|Dolle ClickFix Comfort (1200 x 700mm) - Technical Info|
|Ladder Type:||3 Section|
|Ladder Colour:||Anthracite (RAL 7016) - powder coated finish|
|Floor to Ceiling Height:||11 Tread option - Up to 2644mm
12 Tread option - Up to 2846mm
|No. of Treads:||11 or 12|
|Opening Size:||1200 x 700mm|
|Casing Size:||1175 x 676mm|
|Ladder Tread Depth:||130mm|
|Ladder Tread Thickness:||32mm|
|Ladder Tread Width:||340mm|
|Distance between Treads:||250mm|
Free UK Mainland Delivery *
Within 1-3 working days, once the product has been despatched. Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched the same day (stock dependent) for delivery the next working day.
When placing your order please provide a contact telephone number as this is a requirment of the specialist carrier we use.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
* There will be an additional transport charge for making deliveries to the following post codes situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland -
|Post Code List|
|IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63|
|ZE1, ZE2, ZE3|
|TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25|
|PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50|
|PA20, PA36, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA50, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78|
|KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14|
|HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9|
|PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41|
|GY, JY, IM, BT|
You will not be able to place an order online if you require delivery to a post code (featured above).
Instead you will need to contact our Sales office on 01243 785 246 for the additional transport charge associated with delivering the product to your address.
A member of our Sales team will be able to take your order over the telephone and payment can be made via Debit or Credit card.
Once a product has been despatched the standard delivery timescale for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands will be 3-5 working days.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.
Important - please read before purchase
Fixed Ladders, Space Savers, Spirals and Loft Stairs are covered in the building regulations and we recommend you confirm with the Local Building Control Department regarding their suitability for any project prior to specifying.
Therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that any local authority approvals necessary have been obtained. This will vary according to your application and we advise you to always check before going ahead with a purchase.
Many of our products have been widely used in the past in conjunction with Building Control, but the interpretation of the requirements for any particular situation remains solely with your Local Building Control Department.