Dolle ClickFix 76 Timber Folding Loft Ladder (Special Measure)
The ClickFix 76 offers a 3 stage process of clicking together the casing, ladder and trapdoor without the use of tools for a much quicker and simpler assembly. As a bespoke loft ladder it can be made to suit a wide variety of opening sizes and floor to ceiling heights.
- Supplied as a complete unit with a white faced trapdoor, primed timber casing and loft ladder.
- Uses unique patented ClickFix technology for a quick and easy installation.
- As a made to measure product it can suit varying structural opening sizes:
- Loft Opening Lengths start from 1015mm and ranges up to 1600mm (max)
- Loft Opening Widths start from 500mm and ranges up to 1000mm (max)
- Top quality pine ladder with deep non-slip beech treads.
- Suits floor to ceiling heights up to 3.22m.
- Complete with 70mm insulated trapdoor and double draught excluder providing a U-value: 0.49 W/m²K.
- No storage space needed in the loft as ladder stores completely on hatch.
- Effortless counterbalance operation.
- Supplied with an espagnolette lock and operating pole for ease of use.
- Hidden trapdoor hinges are an added feature and make it easier to paint, varnish or stain the trapdoor.
- Comes with plastic architraves to enhance the finish.
- Pair of plastic ladder feet (black) included.
- 8 kg lighter than other traditional timber folding loft ladders.
- Optional Timber Balustrade Kit available - used to guard the loft floor opening - see Product Images.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 600mm wide (available in black or white) - see Product Images.
- Tested and certified to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- Max working load: 150 kg.
|ClickFix 76 vs. Traditional Loft Ladder - Heat Loss|
|Product:||Dolle ClickFix 76 Loft Ladder
(70mm Insulated Trapdoor)
|Traditional Loft Ladder
(26mm Insulated Trapdoor)
|Heat Loss:||No thermal bridges||Many thermal bridges|
|Dolle ClickFix 76 (Special Measure) - Technical Info|
|Ladder Type:||3 or 4 Section|
|Maximum Ceiling Height:||3220mm
* Any Ceiling Height above 2740mm will require a
Casing length of 1375mm or more
|No. of Treads:||11-14|
|Opening Size:||(L): 1015 to 1600mm x (W): 500 to 1000mm|
|Casing Size:||(L): 990 to 1575mm x (W): 476 to 976mm
Note: Casing length + width cannot exceed 2400mm
|Ladder Tread Depth:||83mm|
|Ladder Tread Thickness:||17.5mm|
|Ladder Tread Width:||358mm|
|Distance between Treads:||250mm|
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.