Dimes PAN/P Vertical Wall Access Steel Concertina Loft Ladder
The ‘Dimes PAN/P’ loft ladder is suitable for a variety of wall opening heights and sizes, the steel concertina ladder and steel hatch lining offer one of the strongest and most resilient units on the market, perfect for regular use.
- Supplied as a complete unit with a heavy duty zinc plated steel concertina loft ladder, 135mm deep steel casing frame and a MDF constructed trapdoor.
- The unit has a counterbalanced spring operation for ease of use.
- Suits floor to floor heights up to 3.0m.
- Available in standard opening sizes - see Technical Data section.
- The loft ladder has smooth rounded sides so it is comfortable to grip when climbing.
- Stores completely within the vertical hatch opening.
- Complete with Operating Pole, full Installation Instructions & Fittings.
- Non-standard opening sizes available (Prices on application).
|Dimes PAN/P - Ladder Dimensions|
|Useable Tread Width:||360mm|
|Dimes PAN/P - Standard Sizes|
|Floor to Floor Height||Standard Structural Opening Size (H) x (W)|
|Up to 3000mm||1000mm
This product is not on a 1-3 working days schedule.
It comes directly from our supplier as we do not hold stock.
The delivery timescale is referenced at the top of the product page and will be confirmed to you at the time of order.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
The delivery will be made by a transport carrier organised by the manufacturer, so it is important that you provide a contact telephone number.
As the transport carrier will contact you 24 hours prior to the delivery being scheduled.
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders can be placed on our website for delivery destinations within the UK Mainland (England, Wales and Scotland).
For delivery destinations situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, please contact our Sales Office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a transport costing for the product.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.