Youngman Deluxe 2 Section Aluminium Sliding Loft Ladder
A heavy duty rated sliding aluminium loft ladder that is suitable for both commercial and domestic applications. It is proven to perform reliably and consistently under the pressure of frequent use.
- High strength extruded aluminium construction.
- Suits floor to floor heights from 2.3m to 3.2m.
- Suits existing loft hatch openings from 700mm (L) x 520mm (W).
- Complete with spring assisted pivot arm for easy operation.
- Heavy duty loft ladder suitable for domestic, commercial or industrial use.
- Unit is supplied with two Handrails as standard.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 600mm wide (available in black or white) - see Product Images.
- Complete with operating pole and fittings.
- Safe working load of 150 kg.
- Complies to EN14975 (European Loft Ladder Standard).
Note: The Youngman Deluxe loft ladder does not come supplied with a trapdoor / hatch.
|Deluxe 2 Section Loft Ladder - Technical Info|
|Ladder Type:||2 Section Sliding|
|Minimum Floor Height:||2300mm|
|Maximum Floor Height:||3250mm|
|Minimum Loft Opening Size:||700mm (L) x 520mm (W)|
|Ladder Width (Including Handrails):||466mm|
|Useable Tread Width:||330mm|
|Ladder Tread Depth:||75mm|
|Minimum Storage Space (Length):||1600mm|
|Loft Clearance Required (Height):||1080mm|
|Landing Space (Going) Required:||1350mm|
|Max Working Load:||150 kgs|
|Product Weight:||Approx 18.4 kgs|
Free UK Mainland Delivery *
Within 1-3 working days, once the product has been despatched. Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched the same day (stock dependent) for delivery the next working day.
When placing your order please provide a contact telephone number as this is a requirment of the specialist carrier we use.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
* There will be an additional transport charge for making deliveries to the following post codes situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland -
|Post Code List|
|IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63|
|ZE1, ZE2, ZE3|
|TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25|
|PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50|
|PA20, PA36, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA50, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78|
|KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14|
|HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9|
|PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41|
|GY, JY, IM, BT|
You will not be able to place an order online if you require delivery to a post code (featured above).
Instead you will need to contact our Sales office on 01243 785 246 for the additional transport charge associated with delivering the product to your address.
A member of our Sales team will be able to take your order over the telephone and payment can be made via Debit or Credit card.
Once a product has been despatched the standard delivery timescale for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands will be 3-5 working days.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - email@example.com with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.