Columbus Piccolo Aluminium Concertina Loft Ladder
A very lightweight, yet heavy duty loft ladder; the Piccolo is ideal for both commercial and domestic applications. Its slim line construction means that the Piccolo is suitable for virtually any size opening even those that are narrower than usual.
- Manufactured from aluminium alloy.
- Not spring assisted, stores in loft hatch space supporting its weight on 2 hooks (fixed opposite end to ladder mounting).
- Three model sizes available which suit floor to mounting heights up to 3.15m - see Technical Data section.
- Suits existing loft hatch openings from 420mm (W) x 550mm (L) - dependent on model choice.
- Unit is ready to fit straight into your existing opening or directly to masonry.
- Optional Operating Pole available for maneuvering the unit.
- Optional Telescopic Handrails are available (will require a minimum 800mm opening length to be fitted).
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high & 600mm wide (available in black or white) - see Product Images.
- To reach higher floor levels or for gaining access to Roof Hatches - we can also supply Vertically Mounted Treads & Safety Grab Rails - refer to documentation in the Downloads section.
- Tested to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard) with a 150kg per tread resilience.
- Complete with Full Installation Instructions & Fittings.
Spring Hardware Kit
We can also provide a Spring Hardware Kit for your existing Trapdoor.
This kit is fitted to allow a controlled opening and closing of your Trapdoor (see Product Images), the minimum opening size requirement needs to be 675mm (length) x 490mm (width) - Please refer to "Spring Hardware Kit Details" (Downloads section).
|Piccolo Concertina Loft Ladder - Information|
|Floor to Lower |
|No. of Treads||Minimum Opening Size (L) x (W)||Ladder Tread Width||Ladder Tread Depth|
|2341mm - 2610mm||10||550mm x 420mm||330mm||80mm|
|2611mm - 2880mm||11||580mm x 420mm||330mm||80mm|
|2881mm - 3150mm||12||620mm x 420mm||330mm||80mm|
A minimum opening length of 800mm is required when fixing a Telescopic Handrail to the Piccolo.
Free UK Mainland Delivery *
Within 1-3 working days, once the product has been despatched. Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday (excludes Bank Holidays).
Orders placed before 11:00am will be despatched the same day (stock dependent) for delivery the next working day.
When placing your order please provide a contact telephone number as this is a requirment of the specialist carrier we use.
Please read our full terms and conditions regarding the delivery procedure.
* There will be an additional transport charge for making deliveries to the following post codes situated in the Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland -
|Post Code List|
|IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63|
|ZE1, ZE2, ZE3|
|TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25|
|PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50|
|PA20, PA36, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA50, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78|
|KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14|
|HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9|
|PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41|
|GY, JY, IM, BT|
You will not be able to place an order online if you require delivery to a post code (featured above).
Instead you will need to contact our Sales office on 01243 785 246 for the additional transport charge associated with delivering the product to your address.
A member of our Sales team will be able to take your order over the telephone and payment can be made via Debit or Credit card.
Once a product has been despatched the standard delivery timescale for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands will be 3-5 working days.
For European or most Worldwide delivery destinations please email our Sales Office - firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry detailing the product you are interested in, together with your full delivery address and contact information.
We can then return a Quotation for the product and delivery costs once this has been sourced from the transport company.